To get TechCrunch’s big and important stories to your inbox daily at 3pm PST, subscribe here.
Hello and welcome to January 14, 2022 Daily Crunch! I think this is Ward Week as everyone and their dog are posting their results and results on Twitter. I’m also dirty for a little friendship that you didn’t do well in the game. And since I still get paid to write, “Good at Wordle” instead of “Good in words!” I refused to connect. – Alex
PS Speaking of words, the Justice Team has had a great time this week, if you would like a drop in discussion at recent launch events.
TechCrunch Top 3
- Bolt raises $ 355 million for post-war bolt This bolt) A huge new round of capital worth $ 11 billion. Bolt offers online testing solutions for other companies. Fast and Checkout.com, which raised $ 1 billion for $ 40 billion, competes in a variety of ways. You may argue that there are differences between players in online payments and checkout, but overlapping seems to be a growing issue among competitors. (We said a year ago that the online check market was a war; the war continued.)
- Major technology companies are hunting for answers as major technology companies continue their investigation into the January 6 uprising in Congress. YouTube, Facebook and Instagram (Meta), Reddit and Twitter seem to be on fire.
- Not all that shines is a legitimate transaction. Place. Not all transactions we have recently learned may be visible at first.
Start / VC
- Destiny raises $ 15 million to help e-commerce e-commerce. Experiences based on insights from historical performance, ”wrote TechCrunch. The company’s new funding round was a series led by VMG Catalyst.
- Commercial EVs for Amazon Marketplace Amazon is working with several companies on the global delivery network EVs, one of which is Evaj. Indian company raises $ 28 million for electric van All I know is that it is coming – if you are the kind of person you would like to see.
- Cannabis job market startups are growing. The health care market, for example, has few. And now the cannabis industry, too, thanks to Vans, who raised $ 19 million in series B.
Fintech and Innovation Innovation is set to launch regulatory tails in Brazil.
Regulation is eliminated as a barrier to innovation in most developing countries.
But Brazil’s central bank is being hailed by investors and Fintech as a “windmill” to bring banking jobs to the masses.
Costanoa Ventures Amy Chatem told Tech Crunch:
In an in-depth market analysis, Anna Haim explores how Brazil is ready to take advantage of Fentek’s growth and insurance following its open banking operations.
(TechCrunch + is our membership program, which helps founders and beginner teams get ahead. You can sign up here..)
Big Tech Inc.
Today we have Big Tech news on transit, and then, what else, some European legal news related to major US technology companies!
- Self-driving taxis work to integrate into China’s fast-moving line. As she writes, it seems that every week in the country, there is news that another major player is getting a green light to start a new test program or small service. What do individual news events include? find out!
- And when it comes to self-driving cars, trucking companies are turning their pilots into a long-term program. There is a shortage of truck drivers in the US, which means trucks can be a big deal in the country.
- Here is a review of a car that no one else can buy in Tech Cruises. I also agree with the standard Bentley Continental. Encouraging one of our enterprise transport editors, Christine Korossek, is a source of jealousy. On the real front, if you cover more than a quarter of a million dollars and need 12 cylinders, this might be for you.
- Meta faces UK litigation lawsuit’s lawsuit against the UK’s Court of Appeals in London seeks to prevent the US giant social networking site from using the $ 3.1 billion social network in the UK. It goes everywhere.
TechCrunch wants you to consult development professionals with knowledge in SEO, social, content writing and more! If you are a developer, pass this on Survey With your customers; We want to hear why you like working with us.
Sumber artikel : https://techcrunch.com/2022/01/14/daily-crunch-one-click-checkout-company-bolt-ushered-into-decacorn-territory-on-355m-series-e/
Apabila ada yang ditanyakan, silahkan hubungi kami melalui kontak di bawah ini.